Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Wouldn’t it be nice if you celebrate V-day wearing matchy-matchy shoes? Here are my top 5 choices:
- Air Jordan Retro: Though they’re pricey (about P8k-P10k and imagine price hikes every year), you can never go wrong with Jordans. The perfect shoes for the sneaker-loving couple.
- Adidas Stan Smith/Adidas Superstar: They’re easy to find and they’re very affordable (P4k). It has been the season of the Stans and the Superstars lately with all the hype around them.
- Nike Airmax 90/1: What more can be said about these classic Airmaxes? They’re super comfortable and they’re also really easy to find. They even come in a variety of colors and motifs too!
- Nike Flyknit Racer: Super lightweight and comfortable, these are the perfect all-around use sneakers. Think matchy-matchy flyknits in the gym, on a date, watching movies… The list goes on.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350: Stylish and comfortable, thanks to Adidas’ latest boost technology, Kanye West’s Yeezy Boost is a sure candidate for the top 5. But it’s pretty hard to scoop up a pair with all the excitement surrounding the sneaker.
Shoes that almost made the cut:
Adidas Ultraboost – Very comfortable, but product variety wasn’t enough.
Nike Roshe Run – These comfy and stylish pairs would have joined last year’s list. For 2016, however, there’s simply too much of them going around. We are also hoping for a design update soon.