Delicious, easy, and convenient!
More or less, by now you’re one of those individuals who already own an air fryer. This kitchen machine that’s taken the world by storm especially during the lockdown offers a healthy alternative for our favorite fried food such as chicken and French fries.
And don’t feel bad. Because we, too, have joined the bandwagon. With that, MB Life is sharing with you three more air fryer recipes that we love, and we think you too, should try these.
Cheesy Beetroot Patties
HEALTHY PATTIES Instead of meat patty why not try a healthier alternative? (Electrolux)
2 dl walnuts
500 g beetroots
200 g semi-hard cheese, such as cheddar or gouda
2 cloves garlic
1 1/4 dl corn flour
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
2 tsp dried thyme
3/4 tsp rosemary
1 heaping tsp salt
freshly cracked pepper
1 1/2 – 2 dl sesame seeds, to coat
1. Mix walnuts in food processor for a few seconds to a very coarse mixture. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Peel beetroot and cut in smaller pieces. Also cut cheese. Add the grater blade to the food processor and roughly grate beetroot and cheese. Transfer to the bowl with walnuts.
3. Add the egg, olive oil, vinegar, corn flour, spices, and garlic. Mix with your hands to a sticky batter.
4. Form into small bowls that you flatten out slightly. Coat in sesame seeds and place on a baking tray.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 min on 200’C.
500 grams of pork belly
1 tbsp of salt
½ cup of soy sauce
4 cloves of garlic
3 laurel leaves
Pepper to taste
2 cups of water
1. Boil pork belly.
2. Once boiled. Add soy sauce, pepper, salt, and garlic.
3. Boil until pork is soft and tender, add laurel leaves. Let it simmer for another 5-10 mins.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 min on 200’C.
1 pack for siopao from store of your choice
1. Buy frozen siopao from your favorite store. Seriously, another reason why we love air fryer is because of the convenience it offers. When it comes to siopao, we grab a pack from our fav shop, to make life easier.
2. Bake in the oven for 10 mins on 150’C.