As baked treats continue to fill our Instagram feeds, it’s getting more challenging to figure out which are worth filling our tummies with.
Here’s an online food find we think you’ll like—cheese rolls and ube rolls from online bake shop, Laguna Bakers.
The rolls—soft, pillowy, and topped with a generous amount of butter and sugar—come with either a chunky cheese or an ube halaya center and are perfect for pairing with your afternoon cup of joe.
All are made on the day of delivery, too, which means every cheese or ube roll that gets to you and your fellow customers are guaranteed baked fresh.
A box of 6 retails for P240, while a box of 12 for P480.
If you happen to be craving for more treats, Laguna Bakers also offers other baked goods such as chocolate chunk walnut cookies for P300 per half a dozen and P600 per dozen, as well as garlic and parmesan cheese dinner rolls for P250 per dozen.
For orders, you may send a direct message on their official Instagram account or a text to 09062703216. They deliver within Laguna and Metro Manila.
- These shoe care items are good for your sneakers—and the earth
- This donut chain has just launched its first drive thru service
- This online bake shop’s banana bread comes with a free nutrition consultation
- Frankie Pangilinan is right: Women deserve basic human decency
- The viral videos that perfectly captured the crazy, chaotic year that is 2020