A WeTV Philippines Original series, Section St. Valentine: The Disappearance Of Divine, is set to premiere on Friday via the streaming platform.
Set in the middle of a pandemic, when classes have gone online, the series “takes a look at how the new normal impacts the lives of its central characters.”
“In the middle of a lockdown where everything happens online, Section Saint Valentine starts their online classes. But one student—Divine, the most popular girl in school—goes AWOL,” the synopsis reads.
The rest of the class—James, Matthew, Anna, Brian, and Valiant—makes it their mission to uncover the truth about their classmate’s disappearance, not unless one of them is behind it all.
Will they find her before it’s too late?
Directed by Philip King, the web series with new episodes weekly stars Arielle Roces as Divine, Royce Cabrera as James, Jem Macatuno as Matthew, Aedel Peña as Anna, Raphael Robes as Brian, Polo Laurel as Valiant, and Thamara Pacursa as Helena.
Section St. Valentine: The Disappearance of Divine is available for streaming on WeTV and iFLix on January 15.
- These shoe care items are good for your sneakers—and the earth
- This donut chain has just launched its first drive thru service
- This online bake shop’s banana bread comes with a free nutrition consultation
- Frankie Pangilinan is right: Women deserve basic human decency
- The viral videos that perfectly captured the crazy, chaotic year that is 2020