Dunkin’ Donuts, home to many crowd favorites like choco butternut donuts, has opened their very first store with a drive-thru service.
In a Facebook post, the coffee and donut chain has confirmed the good news, sharing images of the social distancing-friendly feature of the place.
Located along Visayas Avenue in Quezon City, the store welcomes donut lovers with a fully-functioning drive-thru area. Even bikers have a designated lane should they need a sugar fix for their journey ahead.
Those who are interested to visit the store may use Waze and enter Dunkin’ Visayas Avenue Drive Thru, Quezon City.
Featured images courtesy of Dunkin’ Philippines
- This online bake shop’s banana bread comes with a free nutrition consultation
- Frankie Pangilinan is right: Women deserve basic human decency
- The viral videos that perfectly captured the crazy, chaotic year that is 2020
- Pinoy’s tweet about 2020 gets a billboard of its own
- There’s a new boutique cinema inside this restored house in Cubao