Whether you’re a horchata lover or simply missing your good ol’ times in San Juan, La Union, here’s some good news for you.
The surftown’s go-to cafe, El Union, has finally brought its famous take on the milky, rice-based drink in the metro via Type A Coffee.
Sold by bundle, the bottled drinks include two variants: a vegan option made with oat milk, and a dairy option made with regular dairy milk. Each purchase of the El Union favorite goes with a bottled cold brew concentrate from Type A which, when mixed together, allows you to create dirty horchata.
Bundle options include the following: 1 El Union Dairy Horchata + 1 Type A Cold Brew Baby Bottle, P550; 1 El Union Vegan Horchata + 1 Type A Cold Brew Baby Bottle, P620; and 1 El Union Dairy Horchata + 1 El Union Vegan Horchata + 1 Type A Cold Brew Glass Bottle, P1,690.
These bundles are available via Type A Coffee’s website, and can be delivered within Metro Manila or picked up at the Type A Shared Space in Mandaluyong.
- We don’t know what to feel about this soda ad
- The internet is calling Tiffany Uy the patron saint of brain cells—here’s why
- Sana all: Period products are now free in Scotland, thanks to a new law
- This is not a drill! Ricky Lee has a new book
- BTS has done it: K-pop group gets first major Grammy nomination