Local handcrafted ice cream brand, Kurimu, has partnered up with specialty coffee shop, Yardstick Coffee, to come up with a special treat—Kohi Cream.
This version features Yardstick’s well-loved Golden Ticket Blend coffee in Kurimu’s signature silky-smooth ice cream.
The coffee-flavored ice cream, however, isn’t just a melt-in-your-mouth treat for its eater. It’s also an opportunity to help improve distance learning for over 300 public school students.
From November 27 to December 11, part of the proceeds of every Kohi Cream pint will be donated to A-HA! Learning Center, a group on a mission to keep students in school which, during the pandemic, has shifted to distance learning.
The cause helps provide school supplies, laptops, load allowances, and other free after-school educational solutions.
- Remember StartUp’s Demo Day? This college is hosting one for Pinoy student startups
- Here’s how an upgraded PWD ID system looks like, as designed by this student
- This cafe’s new, soon-to-open branch is inspired by treehouses
- Elliot Page to fellow trans: I will do everything I can to change world for the better
- These bags made out of plastic bottles will let you support an NGO’s sustainability initiatives