Imagine being a beauty junkie watching fellow beauty enthusiasts on Youtube and Instagram, and have no access to any of the products they’re raving about simply because they’re not accessible locally.
Well, consider those days over. International beauty brands not easily available here in the Philippines can now be found in one store—Look PH.
Located at the SM Aura Premier, the brightly-lit and spacious store houses a wide range of skincare and beauty products from brands that are usually difficult to purchase locally such as Fenty Beuaty, Glossier, Huda Beauty, Kat Von D, Kylie Cosmetics, Nudestix, RCMA, Summer Fridays, The Ordinary, Yves Saint Laurent, among others.
A number of homegrown brands are also available such as Teviant and Ellana Mineral Cosmetics, as well as much-loved K-beauty names like Innisfree, Laneige, Peripera, AHC, Cosrx, and The Saem.
There’s even a corner for beauty tools such as makeup brushes and sponges, curling iron, hair dryer, and more.
As per usual in the new normal, wearing a mask and face shield inside the store is mandatory. Disinfect your hands, and later your purchases, while you’re at it.
Look PH is at the UG/F of SM Aura Premier and is open from 10 AM-9 PM.
- This speaker may be small but it’s big on audio performance
- A Star is Born is coming to Netflix this December
- There’s a Covid-19 first birthday event page and it already has 700,000 interested attendees
- Here’s a list of donation drives for Typhoon Rolly victims
- This online coffee shop uses refillable bottles for your cold brew needs