A group of friends is showing the internet what true friendship looks like—celebrating birthdays together with simple party food.
In a Facebook post, a netizen by the name Angelo Bermas has shared photos of the food he and his pals brought for their celebrant friend. The trays include affordable snack counterparts of usual party food like lumpia, inasal, bangus, among others.
“Pasensya na, naubusan ng gas kanina kaya ‘di namin naluto yung paborito mong lumpia,” Angelo jokes in the caption. “Pero we got your back. Happy birthday!”
Netizens who saw the now-viral post have expressed their amusement over the funny yet thoughtful antics of the group of friends.
“Winner ‘yung lumpia,” one commenter writes.
Another Facebook user has also commented that the post demonstrates “solid friendship” and resourcefulness because “kapag wala, may paraan.”
- Want to make the switch on red days? These sanitary pads are biodegradable
- Remember Totally Spies? ICYDK, you can stream all of its episodes online
- Oh. My. God. A local brand has just released a Friends-inspired clothing collection
- This ‘sigla’ essential oil can help give the energy boost you need for tough days
- Kid who humbly celebrated two Youtube subscribers gains 100,000 more overnight