This one’s for you, Friends fans!
ForMe has just come out with a series of clothes and accessories inspired by everyone’s favorite ’90s American sitcom.
The local clothing brand has unveiled the collection via their social media accounts.
“It’s not a joincidence you’re seeing this!” the announcement post reads. “Gather your friends and get first dibs on the newest FRIENDS collection!”
The collection of pullovers, graphic tees, caps, bags, and even decorative pins come in retro colors and fun patterns that’s sure to make you feel nostalgic of the good ol’ times, AKA when Friends was still on the air.
You can take your pick from the Friends logo ringer tee (P548) to the Central Perk bucket bag (P598).
As of writing, the collection is now available online via formeclothing.com, Lazada, Zalora, Shopee, and select ForMe stores.
- This ‘sigla’ essential oil can help give the energy boost you need for tough days
- Kid who humbly celebrated two Youtube subscribers gains 100,000 more overnight
- This is how Ben&Ben’s ‘Pagtingin’ would sound like if it was released in 1985
- Watch this fully-animated music video for SB19’s single, ‘Hanggang sa Huli’
- As many as 145 Filipino films will be featured in this year’s Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino