Are you allergic to nuts, lactose-intolerant, or perhaps vegan? Well, here’s some good news for you—oat milk is now an add-on option to milk-based beverages at Starbucks.
“Enjoy the naturally creamy yumminess of Oatmilk with your favorite handcrafted beverage,” the coffee shop shares via their official social media accounts. “Our newest milk-alternative is now an add-on option to our milk-based beverages.”
The addition of the plant-based alternative comes not long after the coffee shop introduced oat milk drinks such as cocoa machiatto and cocoa frappuccino. Starbucks has previously only carried soy milk as a milk alternative.
The oat milk add-on will be available in all stores for an additional charge.
Featured image by Ariana Maralit
- These Zoom meeting backdrops can make you look like a magazine cover model—sort of
- ‘Stop telling me to lose weight now’: SpiderMan Fil-Am actor Jacob Batalon shares new look
- This live event will let you meet members of K-pop group Stray Kids for free
- Call me Fit Amy: Rebel Wilson shares progress in weight loss journey
- Look like a Van Gogh or Frida Kahlo painting with Google Art’s new art filters