You don’t have to wait until the pandemic is over to meet K-pop boy group Stray Kids as members of the JYP Entertainment-formed group will be joining Globe’s upcoming Kmmunity PH Live event to meet Filipino fans.
STAYs, the group’s name for their fans, can expect members Lee Know, Hyun Jin, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. from the eight-member band to be present during the show, happening from 8:00 – 8:40 PM on October 17.
All five members will be sharing updates about the group, their projects, answer fan-sent questions, as well as play fun games and challenges via Kmmunity PH’s VLive channel.
This show is exclusive to Filipino STAYs only and is a follow-up to the series’ first ever live event, which featured the cast of popular South Korean reality show Running Man.
To join the event, simply download the VLive app, create an account, follow Kmmunity PH’s channel, select the Stray Kids event on the in-app calendar, and tune in to the event on D-Day.
For more details and updates, join the Kmmunity PH Facebook group.
- Call me Fit Amy: Rebel Wilson shares progress in weight loss journey
- Look like a Van Gogh or Frida Kahlo painting with Google Art’s new art filters
- You can help feed a hungry child for only 20 pesos a meal—here’s how
- Sad news, film-loving folks: Cinema Centenario is permanently closing
- What we know so far about Ikea PH’s soon-to-open online shop