If you’ve ever dreamed of seeing yourself in the cover of a magazine, just know that being a full-time model, celebrity, or influencer is not the only way to do so, or so it seems for a Facebook user who has resorted to a rather unique method to achieve the feat—Zoom meeting backdrops.
A netizen by the name Aidon Panlaqui has shared a Facebook album full of magazine cover templates that, when set as the background in a Zoom meeting, can instantly turn anyone from a company employee to a cover star.
“[Here are] Zoom background images para sa mga may pangarap ma-feature sa cover ng mga magazines,” he writes in the caption. “You’re welcome.”
Among the titles in the album include Esquire, FHM, and Yes! Each template also has funny texts on the side in font styles reminiscent of actual magazine cover layouts.
“Mukha lang akong attentive pero sa totoo lang gusto ko na mag-Kdrama after this,” reads the cover line for the FHM cover, for instance.
The Esquire cover’s supposed cover story, meanwhile, says, “Bilisan natin, magluluto pa ako.“
As of writing, the post has already been shared over 200 times and has garnered funny reactions from other Facebook users.
Which of these templates would you use, if you ever dare to, in your Zoom meeting?
- This live event will let you meet members of K-pop group Stray Kids for free
- Call me Fit Amy: Rebel Wilson shares progress in weight loss journey
- Look like a Van Gogh or Frida Kahlo painting with Google Art’s new art filters
- You can help feed a hungry child for only 20 pesos a meal—here’s how
- Sad news, film-loving folks: Cinema Centenario is permanently closing