K-pop girl group Blackpink has finally released their much-anticipated full-length album.
Aptly called “The Album,” the record comes four years after Lisa, Rose, Jennie and Jisoo’s debut as a quartet.
It features eight songs in total, including pre-releases “How You Like That?” and “Ice Cream” with American singer-songwriter Selena Gomez, as well as the B-side track, “Bet You Wanna,” featuring American rapper Cardi B.
The new album also features the title track, “Lovesick Girls,” co-written by members Jennie and Jisoo, along with a new music video on Youtube.
As of writing, The Album has set a new record as the first album from a K-pop girl group to surpass a million stock preorders or the amount of albums produced prior to release based on the estimated demand. Preorders within Korea have so far come to a total of 670,000 units, while those placed in the United States and Europe have totaled to 340,000 units. About 18,888 limited edition LPs of the record have earlier sold out.
Listen to The Album here.
- Crazy Rich Asians will be available for streaming on Netflix this October
- Going to Boracay? Here are the requirements you need to present
- Cheesecake but make it Pinoy: IG shop offers ube and bibingka flavors of well-loved dessert
- What if emails end with song lyrics? Netizens have hilarious ideas
- Love your cookies gooey and chewy? This IG shop bakes it fresh for you