If you terribly regret not being able to take that summer beach trip to Palawam, Boracay, Siargao, or perhaps La Union, you’re not alone.
ELVN, an online home decor store, thinks so, too.
That’s why the Cebu City-based maker of custom resin pieces has decided to bring the island feel and pristine waters into their craft—quite literally—through beach-themed coasters.
“Beach-themed wooden coasters because don’t we all just miss the waters?” the brand wrote in an Instagram post. “I know I do!”
The coaster, part of a set that also includes a cheeseboard, is made of food contact safe resin that mimics the ocean waters. It topcoats an acacia wood base.
Separately, though, what the brand describes as a “consistent crowd favorite” sells for P350 apiece and can come in other designs depending on the client’s preference.
The shop accepts inquiries and commission works via @eleven.ph on Instagram, though the latter is currently closed.
- Youtuber Lloyd Cafe Cadena temporarily gets a star at Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Got feelings to express? This service can make the handwritten letters for you
- Yes, those scenes in the Korean film Metamorphosis were shot on location here in PH
- Do you hear what I hear? Here’s a Jose Mari Chan playlist to welcome the holidays
- Illustrations reimagine heroes as frontliners of the Covid-19 pandemic