Are you a foodie fan of lettuce-wrapped grilled meat with kimchi and gochujang, as well as indulgent cakes?
Well, at online cake shop called Wadough’s, you can get both in one sweet treat—a samgyupsal-inspired cake.
In an Instagram post, the shop first shared the photo of the creation. It features what appears to be a grill with meat and shrimp, complete with eggs and more meat on the side—all of which tops layers of chiffon, ganache filling, and buttercream.
“Samgyupsal, pwede na sa bahay,” the shop writes in an Instagram post sharing photos of the cake. “Tag your KBBQ buddies.”
Established eight years ago, Wadough’s is known for their red velvet, chocolate, and vanilla-flavored cakes for almost any celebration imaginable—birthdays, anniversaries, or even K-Pop fan milestones. The price for the samgyupsal-inspired cake is not readily available, but as per usual with custom cakes, rates vary depending on the design.
- Feel old yet? Home Alone child star Macaulay Culkin just turned 40
- Your favorite online persona, Aling Cely, now has her own lip and cheek tint collab
- Friendly reminder: Voter registration resumes September 1
- ‘Harvard’ trends as Pinoys share ‘fake memories’ of studying there
- Love to do nothing? A German university offers scholarship grants that allow it