Who says you can’t slay while you’re in quarantine?
YouTube personality Tita Krissy Achino has collaborated with vlogger and entrepreneur Viy Cortez to create a line of lip and cheek tints.
The #ViyLineXAlingCely lip and cheek tints not only help level up your everyday make-up look, these also help your skin stay healthy. Made with sunflower oil, sweet almond oil, aloe vera extract, and vitamin E, the tints are hypoallergenic, and helps keep your lips moisturized.
A member of a local YouTube sensation group called “Team Payaman,” Tita Krissy’s “Aling Cely” character originated from one of the team’s many hilarious skits.
In an interview about the beauty collab, she encourages everyone to try her line of lip and cheek tints. “I want to see people, not only my fans, wearing it and feeling beautiful about themselves,” she tells MB Life.
The #ViyLineXAlingCely lip and cheek tints retail for only P110 and are made for all genders to enjoy, bringing out the best of every one. Swipe it on your lips or dab onto your cheeks for a fresh face during your Zoom meetings, online classes or even just for a video call hangout with friends.
Add-to-cart your very own #ViyLineXAlingCely lip and cheek tints through Shopee, Lazada, or via the official website of Society Eight Concept Store, or visit the official Facebook page of Viy Line Cosmetics for more details.
Featured image from Tita Krissy Achino on Instagram
- Friendly reminder: Voter registration resumes September 1
- ‘Harvard’ trends as Pinoys share ‘fake memories’ of studying there
- Love to do nothing? A German university offers scholarship grants that allow it
- Churros for GUROs: Fundraiser helps Cagayan teachers make modular learning work
- Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In’s zombie film ‘Alive’ is coming this September on Netflix