If you know the famous online food review account, “Masarap Ba?,” you’d know by now that Kat Abaan Jr., the pseudonym of the person behind it, likes to keep food verdicts simple—it’s either “masarap o hindi.” The page has since given birth to other pages such as “Maganda Ba?” an account that reviews lifestyle items from personal care products to appliances.
Now, Abaan is getting more personal with “Mahal Ka Ba Nya,” the “pinaka-honest, tagos-to-the-bones love advice account in the history of mankind.”
Less than a day after its creation and just two love advices in, the account already has more than 1,300 followers.
As per usual, Abaan is keeping it straightforward in the new page. “Simple lang ‘yan. Mahal ka ba nya o hindi?” the account’s bio says.
Anyone who needs their fix of #RealTalk on love and relationships can freely send a direct message to the account in the following format:
- Your alias: (syempre para tago identity mo ‘di ba?)
- Age: (para may idea ako)
- Location: (kahit city lang)
- Your tanong/hanash/problema whatever:
“Mahal Ka Ba Nya,” however, asks everyone to keep their cool when reading honest-to-goodness thoughts in upcoming posts.
“Bawal pikon ha?” the page says in a post. “Consider me as your super honest, no-BS friend.”
- Reasons to love @MasarapBa?
- “Your Name” director’s new animated movie, showing in local cinemas this month
- The 1975 and Greta Thunberg collab for song on climate change
- Attention: Here’s the updated list of prohibited items in carry-on, check-in baggage
- “Self-driving” vehicles to be used during 30th SEA Games