Steve Irwin, more popularly known as “The Crocodile Hunter”, is one of the most wholesome and loved human beings ever, even 13 years after his tragic death. His family continues his work towards animal care and conservation at the Australia Zoo.
July 24 is a special day for the Irwin family, especially for Steve’s daughter Bindi; she celebrated her 21st birthday by being engaged to longtime partner Chandler Powell. And even more good news, The Crocodile Hunter now has a Funko Pop figurine!
In partnership with Australia Zoo, owned by Steve’s wife Terri, there are two Pops up for grabs – of course there is one of Irwin holding up a crocodile, but there’s also a limited Chase edition of him holding up a turtle.
Proceeds from purchases are expected to go the Australia Zoo’s programs.
Though it won’t be released until November, you can pre-order The Crocodile Hunter Funko Pops for $10.99 (around Php 560). We can’t wait, mate!
- “Avengers: Endgame” has overtaken “Avatar” as the highest-grossing film ever
- LOOK: Darna Funko debuts at San Diego Comic Con
- A new Pokémon game is coming, thanks to Tencent
- Gifted child Shaira Luna, CJ de Silva join ‘Ugnay Kapuso sa Sining ni Al Perez’ art show
- LISTEN: Up Dharma Down has a new album and it will make you feel all the feels