The much awaited “live-action” adaptation of The Lion King has finally hit cinemas. However, this remake film has divided audiences. While the visual effects make it so photorealistic, others say the personality established from the original 1994 film is lost.
Recently, some artists named Ellejart (his real name is Nikolay Mochkin) together with Design by Feo created fan art posters of The Lion King in a manner of being faithful to the original style of the movie. Their works are so good that it became viral on the internet.
Here are their art works:
Pumbaa and Timon
How about you? What can you say about their fan works?
- “Avengers: Endgame” has overtaken “Avatar” as the highest-grossing film ever
- LOOK: Darna Funko debuts at San Diego Comic Con
- A new Pokémon game is coming, thanks to Tencent
- Gifted child Shaira Luna, CJ de Silva join ‘Ugnay Kapuso sa Sining ni Al Perez’ art show
- LISTEN: Up Dharma Down has a new album and it will make you feel all the feels