Sam Smith is back, and he’s brought fierce with him.
The Grammy award-winning singer not only released his latest song “How Do You Sleep?” on digital platforms, but he also dropped an eye-catching music video that has us begging for more of Sam showing his dancing skills.
How do you sleep when you lie to me?
All that fear and all that pressure
I’m hoping that my love will keep you up tonight
The heart-wrenching lines that Sam is iconic for are still there, but delivers them with such sass and ferocity as he dances with topless men in very high-waist pants.
“This year, both personally and musically, I feel so free. More than ever I have had so much fun making this record and this video. Time to dance darlings x,” said Sam in a statement.
The music video was directed by The Weeknd and Lorde collaborator Grant Singer, choreographed by Parris Goebel, and we are absolutely living for what they and Sam delivered.
What do you think of Sam Smith’s new song, and furthermore, his dance moves?
- “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before 3” is happening!
- New look for “etneb”: Bangko Sentral is creating a 20-peso coin
- “IT: Chapter Two” has new Funko Pops, including a 10-inch Pennywise
- BTS named one of the Most Influential People on the Internet
- A couple bought the house that inspired “The Conjuring”, and they want you to visit