The follow-up to the hit Netflix film To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before is not even available for streaming yet, but word is out that a third installment is already being filmed.
— J (@LordBayleaf) July 16, 2019
It also indicates that Michael Fimognari is directing the third installment, following his stint as the cinematographer on the first film and as its director for the second.
In a fan’s tweet, the cast has also been spotted together in what looks like a filming setup.
— Mi mundo entre libro 📚📙📓💚 (@MWB_Read) June 26, 2019
An adaptation of a novel of the same name by Jenny Han, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before follows the story of high school student, Lara Jean Covey. The film’s sequel, which will also be based on the novel’s second book, P.S. I Still Love You, will focus on her struggle to maintain her relationship with Peter Kavinsky, while dealing with academic pressures.
As of writing, there’s no release date yet for To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before 2, but the same report suggests that it could be around August this year.
- Reinventing “etneb”: Bangko Sentral is creating a 20-peso coin
- A couple bought the house that inspired “The Conjuring”, and they want you to visit
- A Stranger Things edition of Monopoly is coming your way!
- Jane de Leon is the new Darna!
- Former bookworms, online book clubs can guide you back to reading