Now that monsoon rains are on break, the scorching hot weather in the country has been close to unbearable. No amount of ice cold water seems to cool down our body temperature.
Well, good thing Papa Diddi’s Handcrafted Ice Cream is offering a scoop-all-you-can promo this July 15. We’ll be able to escape the heat with a sweet treat.
The promo, which aims to celebrate the love for ice cream and honor Filipino dairy farmers on National Ice Cream Day, allows any customer to scoop as much handcrafted ice cream as they could fit in a big cup for only PhP 250.
It is available at all Papa Diddi’s locations:
- 168 Maginhawa Street, Sikatuna Village Quezon City
- Pobstacion, L11 B4 Valdez Street, Poblacion Makati
- The Community Kitchen, G/F The Community Bldg., Metropoli Drive, Metropoli
Residenza, Bagumbayan, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
For reference, the record from last year’s run is at 11 scoops.
Anyone who avails the promo, however, must wash their hands and wear an apron to be provided by the ice cream joint before scooping away.
No transferring to other cups or pints will be allowed and every last bit of ice cream must be consumed. Otherwise, the regular price per scoop will be charged.
Ready to scoop all you can? We sure are!
- Filipino filmmaker wins prestigious BAFTA grant for documentary on mental health
- POPCOM: Philippines’ population growing by 2 million annually
- Norse mythology anime series coming soon on Netflix
- Score up to 50% off on your fave denim items at SM’s Do You Denim pop-up
- Millie Bobby Brown and Converse team up for new collection