Denim is one of, if not the, most versatile items you could ever have in your closet. You can wear it during the day for work and take it all the way to a night out with friends. You can also wear it on a chill day out and even to formal occasions with the right accessories and styling.
This is why stocking up on this fashion staple can easily save you from the trouble of putting together a look on lazy days and unexpected attendance on socials.
Enter SM’s Do You Denim, a pop-up that gathers all your favorite denim items from various brands the mall chain carries.
Participating brands include The SM Store’s in-house labels SM Youth, SM Men, SM Woman, as well as Wrangler, Levi’s, Jag, Lee, among many others. You can also have your Levi’s jeans customized with fun patches and more at their mobile tailor shop.
The fair also features The SM Store’s latest denim collection, which takes loud, punchy colors, garage punk, denim on denim, and deep, vintage hues for a wide range of youthful denim items.
The best part? You can get up to 50% off on new styles of select jeans, jackets, and more.
Do You Denim Fair’s SM Mall of Asia run is until July 13. It will be present in two more locations–SM Makati next week and SM North EDSA on the last week of July.
- Survey: 9 out of 10 Filipinos want PH to regain control of West Philippine Sea
- Chance the Rapper is in “The Lion King” because he’s such a big fan
- Beyoncé’s new song “Spirit” for “The Lion King” is heavenly
- BLK Cosmetics’ new makeup collection is for everyone, regardless of gender
- Cinemalaya 2019 talks about ‘Fucc Bois,’ bullying, steamy love affair and more!