In celebration of its first year anniversary, Dohtonbori Megamall is treating its customers to a special eat-all-you-can menu featuring their famous okonomiyaki and yakiniku.
For only PhP 699, you can devour your favorite Butatama (pork), Pepper Kalbi (beef), Four Cheese, and Veggie Supreme okonomiyaki, as well as Chicken Shio, Kalbi (beef), and pork yakiniku as much as you can. It comes with rice, too.
The promo, which runs from July 13-August 13, will give each person a maximum eating time of two hours.
Meanwhile, “smaller buddies” or kids get a special discount and will only need to pay PhP 299.
Here’s the catch—there’s a “no sharing, no takeout, and no leftovers” policy. An additional PhP 1,000 per 100 grams of unconsumed food will be charged to customers. The eat-all-you-can treat is also not valid in conjunction with other promos or discounts.
Ready to feel full with okonomiyaki and yakiniku? We bet you are!
- WATCH: This comedic video proves that ’Stranger Things’ kids are Pinoy child stars
- Instagram will now have pop-up warnings to prevent cyberbullying
- Terry Crews, BTS’ Jimin are fan favorites for King Triton, Prince Eric in “Little Mermaid”
- LOOK: Queer Eye’s Fab Five is officially back for a fourth season
- WATCH: Lea Salonga mistaken for another person on a UK live television show