Three talented musicians namely Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, and Chris Stapleton teamed up for newest single “Blow.”
This rock songs seems like talking about love and a woman that make a man go crazy.
“I’m feelin’ like a bullet jumpin’ out a gun
I’m feelin’ like a winner, I feel like the one
You’re doing somethin’ to me, you’re doing somethin’ strange
Well, jump back, talk to me, woman
You make me wanna make a baby, baby,” Sheeran sings in his verse.
Produced by Mars, featuring, American country singer Stapleton, “Blow” is among the tracks on Sheeran’s upcoming new album “No.6 Collaborations Project.” This new album is slated for release on July 12.
For his fans in the Philippines, the English musician invites them to visit his one day only pop up store where they can buy his new album and other exclusive merchandise. Located in UP Town Center, Quezon City, this store will be opened on July 13 (Manila time) from 10 am to 10 pm only.
- Is Gerald Anderson also planning to enter military service?
- This sustainable fashion exhibit shows that being stylish can be more eco-friendly
- You’ve been playing UNO wrong this whole time
- Bamboo Manalac is proud of ‘The Voice Kids’ alumnus JK Labajo
- Ed Sheeran pop up store coming to Manila this July; here’s how to get first dibs