Star Wars fans listen up, shoe brand TOMS has collaborated with the classic space opera franchise for its latest collection, available in size for women, men, and kids, and prices range from $40 to $95 (Php 2000 to Php 5000).
Many of the shoe styles feature concept art and storyboard drawings from different Star Wars films such as the AT-AT, Death Star battle panels, and sketches of beloved characters like Luke Skywalker, Stormtroopers, Ewoks, and the droid duo C-3PO and R2-D2.
You can look at and purchase the special collection at this link. Have an eye on which pair you want to get?
- Is Gerald Anderson also planning to enter military service?
- This sustainable fashion exhibit shows that being stylish can be more eco-friendly
- You’ve been playing UNO wrong this whole time
- Ed Sheeran pop up store coming to Manila this July; here’s how to get first dibs
- Netizens react to Halle Bailey’s casting as Ariel in “Little Mermaid” live-action remake