Apart from the country’s Independence Day commemoration, June 12 is also a special day for beverage shop, Macao Imperial Tea. The most mentioned milk tea brand on Twitter is celebrating its second anniversary.
As a treat, its customers, upon purchase of one drink from the shop, can score another beverage for only two pesos.
Any drink from the store qualifies the customer to the promo. They can choose among the following drinks for their two-peso, Alto (regular size) beverage:
- Cream Cheese Series
- Milk Tea Series
- Chocolate Series
- Chestnut Cream Series and Coffee Series
The promo runs from 4:00 PM-6:00 PM, but anyone who lines up before the cut-off will still be able to avail the promo.
The brand also goes by a “one-person-per-promo” rule, which means that if a customer wishes to avail of the promo once more, they must fall back in line again. They must also pay for the drink with the higher value.
Available for dine-in or takeout, the promo will be in all Macao Imperial Tea branches nationwide.
- Justin Bieber is challenging Tom Cruise in a UFC fight
- “Hintayan ng Langit” will stream on Netflix starting June 12
- You can enter these museums in Intramuros for free on Independence Day
- Catch Orange & Lemons, Ang Bandang Shirley, and more at We Are Intramuros music fest
- Big Bad Wolf is coming to Pampanga!