Summer season is ending soon. But if you still want to try summer drinks before it ends, Starbucks has new frappucino flavors perfect for you!
Starting this month, you can order the new Watermelon and Lychee Aloe Frappuccino (P170/tall, P185/grande, P200/venti). The drink looks and tastes like a slice of watermelon and it’s made with watermelon juice blended with chia seeds, layers of floral lychee-infused whipped cream, and diced lychee aloe. It’s IG-worthy, too.
But if you’re a heavy coffee drinker and you love caramel, the brand also launched Ultra Caramel Coffee Sphere Frappuccino (P170/tall, P185/grande, P200/venti). It puts a twist on the classic coffee frappucino by adding dark caramel sauce and small coffee spheres bursting with Starbucks Brazilian Coffee. It’s topped with their signature dollop of whipped cream.
Aside from the drinks, a new Nautical Whale Starbucks Card will be also available. It features a whale diving into the ocean with its tail sticking out against the sailor stripe design. The card is available for a minimum P1,000 activation.
The two new drinks are available for a limited time starting June 4 .
Photos from Starbucks
- These new drinks from Starbucks will quench your thirst this summer
- LOOK: This milk tea cup lets you skip the use of plastic straw
- Goodbye, Ma Ling: FDA orders recall, seizure of imported canned meat
- The Alley is now available on GrabFood!
- Coca-Cola brings back New Coke in honor of ‘Stranger Things’ season 3