Multi-talented South Korean star Lee Sung Kyung is coming to Manila for the first time ever on July 27.
The agenda at hand is her very first fan meeting called “Be Joyful!” with loyal Filipino fans at the SM Skydome.
The event organizer and promoter, CDM Entertainment, has made the announcement via Facebook.
“It’s okay love, we’ll finally meet her,” the caption says. “It’s about time for the PH fans to meet Lee Sung Kyoung in her 1st fan meeting in Manila, Be Joyful!”
Tickets will be available for purchase starting May 31 via SM Tickets and are priced as follows: PhP 4,000; PhP 6,500; and PhP 8,500. Additional ticket charges will apply.
The 28-year-old Lee’s first rise to prominence is through her career as a ramp and print model, which started back in 2008. She dabbles in acting six years later, debuting with a supporting role in the hit drama, It’s Okay, That’s Love, followed by the college romance series, Cheese in the Trap and the medical drama, The Doctors, both in 2016.
The same year, she gets her first lead role in the youth sports drama, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, which revolves around the story of a Olympic weightlifting champion from South Korea.
The model-actress is also musically-talented, with a knack for singing, and playing the piano and drums.
Lee Sung Kyung’s Be Joyful: First Fanmeeting in Manila is on July 27 at the SM Skydome.
- ICYMI: Justin Timberlake, Missy Elliott receive honorary doctorate degrees
- Yellow Cab is throwing an unlimited chicken wings party this month!
- LOOK: This fashion influencer elevates ukay-ukay clothing finds into stylish OOTDs
- JK Labajo’s disappointed to ‘Idol Philippines’ for rejecting reggae singer
- LOOK: Filipinos search about migrating as partial election results come in