Award-winning actress Angelina Jolie is back on the big screen with “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.” Disney dropped the trailer on Tuesday, May 14 (Manila Time).
On this much-awaited sequel to the hit movie “Maleficent,” that was released in 2014, Jolie and Elle Fanning reprise their respected roles as Maleficent and Princess Aurora.
“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” will hit the cinemas on October 18, 2019.
Are you excited for the comeback of the notorious Disney villain?
- Ariana Grande to launch ‘thank u, next’ beauty line
- ICYMI: The trailer for ‘IT: Chapter 2’ is finally here!
- Why direwolves are better than dragons
- LISTEN: Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber drop new song ‘I Don’t Care’
- LOOK: The Prince of Egypt will be turned into a musical