Sports footwear and apparel brand Nike has just released two new shirts for the summer with an adorable design inspiration—a furry Shiba Inu.
The shirts, both in white colorway and classic crewneck silhouette, feature printed photographs of the Japanese hound named Bodhi, also known on Instagram as “the most stylish dog in the world,” The Menswear Dog.
The Air Dog tee shows an all-over pattern of the dog with aviator sunglasses from front to back. A simple orange “Nike” logo is right at the center.
The other shirt immortalizes the chic Chiba Inu in a streetwear look–a Nike shirt under a button-down. His aviator makes another appearance.
The all-over printed tee retails for ¥2,500 JPY (approximately $22 USD), while the graphic shirt comes with a price tag of ¥4,000 JPY (approximately $35 USD)
- LOOK: Gloria Diaz set to appear on Netflix’s ‘Insatiable’
- Peter Mayhew, actor who played Chewbacca in ‘Star Wars’ movies, dies
- Here are the alternate routes to take while the Marcos Bridge in Marikina is closed
- Julia Barretto admits joining the auditions for Darna
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ movie is here!