A pre-wedding photoshoot that depicts Filipino heritage and culture caught the attention of the netizens and instantly went viral on social media.
Posted by Wildfolks Studios, the photoshoot is dubbed as “A Pre Wedding Inspired by the Old Filipino Paintings.”
According to the Studio, the couple wanted “something different” and to relive the country’s culture. And to achieve the goal, they even travelled to the mountains of Bohol.
“Wendy and Roger wanted something different for their pre wedding shoot. We all went to the mountains of Bohol for the rice terraces and it’s beautiful rivers. We truly admire how this duo relived some of the Filipino Culture,” Wildfolks Studios wrote.
The powerful photos showed the traditional Filipino ways of “panliligaw” or courting to win the woman’s heart such as the “Harana.” It also promotes the beauty and simplicity of rural life.
No wonder, it earned praises and positive feedbacks from the netizens. As of writing, the post already garnered 46,000 likes and 29,000 shares.
Best wishes, Wendy and Roger!
- YouTube star Mikey Bustos comes out
- Julie Anne San Jose’s latest single ‘Regrets’ tops iTunes chart
- Filipino singer Jej Vinson is part of “best Cross Battle” performance in ‘The Voice US’
- Management strips Marlou Arizala of Xander Ford moniker due to attitude and unprofessionalism
- WATCH: Ahead of ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Marvel drops ‘Captain Marvel’s post-credit scene