Heads up! Meralco announced rotational brownout on Tuesday, April 23, due to power shortage. It will happen between 1PM to 2PM and may last for at least an hour.
This is after the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) has issued a Red Alert notice in the Luzon grid on Tuesday, April 23, from 1PM to 4PM. While Yellow Alert was declared from 9AM to 10AM and from 4PM to 10PM. This is due to forced outages of several power plants caused by the 6.1 magnitude earthquake.
- Bacoor – Molino VII
- Dasmariñas City- Salawag
- San Pedro – Cuyab, Landayan, Nueva, San Antonio, San Pedro (Town Proper), San Vicente, Sto. Niño
- Almanza I, Almanza II, Bf Homes, Tindig Mangga
- Addition Hills, Bagong Silang, Barangka Drive, Barangka Ibaba, Barangka Ilaya, Barangka Itaas, Buayang Bato, Burol, Daang Bakal, Hagdang Bato Itaas, Hagdang Bato Libis, Harapin Ang Bukas, Highway Hills, Hulo, Mabini-J. Rizal, Malamig, Mauway, New Zaniga, Old Zaniga, Pag-Asa, Plainview, Pleasant Hills, Poblacion, San Jose, Vergara, Wack-Wack Greenhills East
- Sampaloc, Sta. Ana, Sta. Mesa
- Alabang, Bayanan, Buli, Cupang, New Alabang Village, Poblacion, Putatan, Sucat, Tunasan
- Baclaran, BF Homes
- Kapitolyo, San Antonio
- Don Manuel, Doña Aurora, Doña Josefa, Kalusugan, Lourdes, Mariana/Damayan Lagi, Sta. Teresita, Sto. Domingo (Matalahib), Tatalon, Valencia
San Juan City
- Addition Hills, Balong-Bato, Batis, Corazon De Jesus, Ermitaño, Greenhills, Isabelita, Kabayanan, Little Baguio, Maytunas, Onse, Pasadeña, Pedro Cruz, Salapan, Sta. Lucia, Tibagan