It’s time to binge on books once again as National Book Store is bringing back its Book Binge Bazaar.
The local book store chain makes the announcement just in time for today’s “World Book Day.”
Happening from May 1-12 at the second floor of their Quezon Avenue branch, the sale lets bookworms hoard their favorite titles for as low as P75.
The sale’s opening, a Labor Day holiday, will be exclusive for Laking National cardholders. Anyone who owns this loyalty card can get first dibs on discounted books. Meanwhile, the rest of the bazaar will be open to the public.
The best part: Admission is totally free. You can choose to confirm your attendance, too, via their event page.
Doors will open at exactly 9:00 AM so make sure to come as early as you can with your shopping luggages ready.
Which books will you binge on at the bazaar?
Photo from National Book Store
- Shawn Mendes is coming back to Manila!
- Game of Thrones S08E02: The Battle Approaches
- Dingdong Dantes to star in the Filipino adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’
- You can ride the first Philippine-made hybrid electric train for free this week
- ICYMI: Ralph Lauren introduces polo shirt made of recycled plastic bottles