Actors Kathryn Bernardo and Vice Ganda are named as the top Filipino celebrities on the 2019 first quarter report of social media platform Twitter.
Based on the Twitter Philippines data, Bernardo topped the female celebrities list followed by Loisa Andalio, Anne Curtis, Maymay Entrata, and Sue Ramirez. It was a big jump for 23-year-old Bernardo who came from fifth ranking on the same quarter report last 2018.
On the other hand, Vice remains the top male celebrity followed by Juan Miguel Severo, Donny Pangilinan, Ronnie Alonte, and Alden Richards.
— Twitter Philippines (@TwitterPH) April 15, 2019
According to the Twitter Philippines, the ranking list is based on the artist’s engagement on the social media platform, including the mentions, hashtags, and the fans’ interaction with the celebrity’s official account.
- Look: Matteo Guidicelli officially joins Philippine army
- Kris Aquino breaks social media hiatus to defend brother Noynoy Aquino
- Bianca Gonzalez, Chai Fonacier, Kakai Bautista react to whitening brand’s ad campaign
- Did the 2019 remake of Pet Sematary live up to the original 1989 film?
- WATCH: Darren Espanto’s powerful performance in ‘Singer 2019′