“The Voice Kids” Philippines alumnus Darren Espanto showed off his powerful vocal range in a special performance at the finale of Chinese singing competition “Singer 2019.”
The 17-year-old hitmaker impressed the audience with a performance of “We Are the World” together with international artists, child singer Daneliya Tuleshova from Khazakstan, Polina Gagarina from Russia, and rapper Air from China.
This special performance aired Friday, April 12, during the final round of the competition. On his Instagram account, Espanto said that this act is unforgettable for him.
“Tonight is very memorable! Performing with these crazy talented artists is truly an experience I will never forget!” he wrote.
This is not the first time a Filipino singer stepped on the stage of “Singer.” In 2018, KZ Tandingan joined this talent competition and competed against international musicians including Jessie J.
Great job, Darren!
- Look: Matteo Guidicelli officially joins Philippine army
- Kris Aquino breaks social media hiatus to defend brother Noynoy Aquino
- Bianca Gonzalez, Chai Fonacier, Kakai Bautista react to whitening brand’s ad campaign
- Here’s how you can learn Daenerys Targaryen’s language
- Miss Universe Catriona Gray is ready to audition for the next Darna