Game of Thrones, HBO’s highest-rating and most expensive show to ever, has partnered yet again with another brand for a series-inspired collaboration. This time, it’s with sportswear brand Adidas.
The collection, set for a March 22 release in the country, consists of six limited edition Ultraboost running shoes, “each inspired by the noble families and warring factions of the Seven Kingdoms and beyond The Wall.” The shoe names, colors, and details are also straight out of the series’ houses and mottos:
Each shoe, while boasting of striking visual Westeros aesthetic, remains performance-oriented. It has the signature BOOST midsole technology the shoe is known for, a knit upper that’s light to the feet, and the heel counter for adaptability and support while running.
The Adidas x Game of Thrones Ultraboost will be available exclusively online via adidas.com, the Adidas app, as well as select retailers on March 22.
Photos courtesy of Adidas
- WATCH: HBO releases trailer of ‘Game of Thrones’ final season
- LOOK: Game of Thrones-inspired Oreos are coming just in time for the final season
- LOOK: A Game of Thrones-inspired makeup collection is coming this April
- LOOK: Rare albino bat found in Negros Occidental
- Beauty Tools 101: 5 makeup sponges for beginners under P500