It’s official: A new Black Mirror content will be out before the year ends.
Netflix has dropped the trailer for Charlie Brooker’s hit sci-fi show on Thursday, December 27, confirming that a Black Mirror film will be out on Friday, December 28.
Bandersnatch follows Stefan (Fionn Whitehead), “a young programmer begins to question reality as he adapts a sprawling fantasy novel into a video game and soon faces a mind-mangling challenge.” The minute-and-a-half-long trailer opens with Stefan saying, “I’ve been having these vivid dreams and thinking these weird things.”
In October, Bloomberg reported that Netflix was planning to release a choose-your-own-adventure episode of the series. Some fans are already speculating that this is the said interactive film because the trailer avoids referring to Bandersnatch as a movie, instead it uses the phrase “A Black Mirror Event” (even though the landing page for the movie called it a “Netflix Film”).
The trailer doesn’t reveal too much and we’re not still sure about it being an interactive film, but this new Black Mirror installment is a must-watch.
The new Black Mirror event will premiere on Netflix on December 28.
- Bird Box is the post-apocalyptic thriller you should watch ASAP
- 20 Hilarious ‘Bird Box’ tweets that will make your day
- You can finally stream ‘Goyo: Ang Batang Heneral’ on Netflix this January
- Hollywood stars react to Kevin Spacey’s bizarre video
- ICYMI: Here’s the complete list of winners for MMFF 2018