Raj Kumar was just relaxing and drinking at his Indian home last Sunday when suddenly a snake entered the house and bit him. Know what he did? He bit it back.
“A snake bit him. So, in turn, he bit it and chewed it into pieces,” said his father Babu Ram.
The snake was reported to be a rat snake, considered usually not venomous by experts. Still, upon being brought to the hospital his “condition was critical.”
“This is definitely weird,” said Raj’s doctor N.P. Singh, “I’ve seen people coming in with snakebites, but never somebody who bit a snake and then brought it with him in a bag.”
Do you agree it’s weird? We think it’s kinda fair!
Story from Reuters.
- VIRAL: Millennials shouldn’t go to Disney World? This angry mom thinks so
- This is not a drill! Yellow Cab’s Unli Wings promo is back
- ICYMI: Zombieland 2 trailer brings back the old gang, and more zombies
- LOOK: This Filipino artist draws the Avengers with their ideal Pokémon
- Lee Sung Kyoung is all set for “Be Joyful” fanmeeting in Manila