It’s been 50 years since Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first to step on the moon’s surface, and to celebrate Puma has released two of their shoes that will make everyone who dreamed of becoming an astronaut line up.
The RS-X sneaker keeps its white features, but takes inspiration from NASA’s color schemes with splashes of blue, red, and silver across the shoe. NASA’s logo is placed on the side to complete the astronaut uniform look.
Meanwhile the CELL Alien does its name justice by echoing the blackness of outer space, but near the sole are pink and blue specks that resemble galaxies. It too has NASA written on it, only smaller and by the toes.
Both shoes drop on July 20, the same day Armstrong and Aldrin landed on the moon, and will sell for $120 (RS-X) and $140 (CELL Alien).
Hopefully they make its way to the Philippines, we’re big space fans too!
- A Stranger Things edition of Monopoly is coming your way!
- LOOK: Francis Libiran shows sketches of Pinoy athletes’ uniforms for 30th SEA Games
- Former bookworms, online book clubs can guide you back to reading
- Harry Styles might become Prince Eric for “The Little Mermaid”
- Dog owners kiss their pet more than their partners— survey