Fresh from the release of the third season of Stranger Things on Netflix, Millie Bobby Brown is only about to get busier with the launch of her customized line of Chuck Taylor All Stars with Converse.
The new collaboration is called “Millie By You”, highlighting the actress’ ‘love for the ocean and its animals as well as DIY fashion’ which Brown herself modeled for Converse on Instagram.
Brown was heavily involved in the designing of the new line, saying that “to choose the colors and material and print for the shoes was really specific and special to me.”
There are 10 different prints and colors to choose from, plus customization of other details like eyelets and logos. This is Brown’s major collection for Converse, though she has appeared in several campaigns in the past.
Which design do you want to get?
- Norse mythology anime series coming soon on Netflix
- Score up to 50% off on your fave denim items at SM’s Do You Denim pop-up
- Lakbay Museo: A trip around the Philippines in one museum
- Survey: 9 out of 10 Filipinos want PH to regain control of West Philippine Sea
- Chance the Rapper is in “The Lion King” because he’s such a big fan