BLK Cosmetics has just released a new makeup collection and it’s looking at beauty beyond age, gender, and labels.
Called “BLK Universal,” all the items in this new launch are expected to be “universally flattering, multi-use, and on the go essentials for absolutely everyone.”
The collection, packaged in neutral colors, has six new and versatile products in total:
- Skin Tint SPF 30 in shades Vanilla, Butterscotch, Almond, Chestnut
- Brow Stick: Pencil + Mascara in shades Taupe and Natural Brown
- Matte + Water Tint Duo in Nutmeg and Cinnamon
- All-Day Lip in Caramel, Toffee, Latte, Mocha, PhP 299
- Color Stick in Rose, Merlot, Cocoa, Champagne, PhP 399
- Color-Adapting Moisture Balm
The new lineup also has a kit meant for every makeup beginner. It comes in two colors, True Tan and Steel Blue, and includes a Brow Stick, an All-Day Lip, a Matte + Water Tint Duo, and a Color-Adapting Moisture Balm, all in a pouch. Each kit retails for PhP 1,499.
BLK Universal is now available on BLK Cosmetics’ website, Lazada, and nationwide in select stores: Trinoma, Glorietta, Market! Market!, ATC, Eastwood, Starmall Alabang, Watsons, and SM Beauty counters.
Photos from BLK Cosmetics
- Dohtonbori Megamall is having an okonomiyaki and yakiniku eat-all-you-can
- MMFF 2019’s first four official entries revealed
- WarnerMedia to launch streaming service HBO Max on 2020
- LOOK: HIV-positive Pinoy characters take the spotlight in this new online series
- ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel to have Starks and direwolves