Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) is set to launch their first “hail services” application, on Thursday, July 18, 2019. Dubbed as “911 TESDA,” this mobile application will offer services from certified TESDA graduates.
On his interview with PNA, TESDA-NCR director Conrado Bares said that this app will function just like any hail services app, but on its first roll, this will only cater market from National Capital Region (NCR).
“This is still part of the government’s employment objective, and to help those who would like to augment our income. This (app) also aims to make it more convenient for the public, those who need services, to find workers,” he said.
According to TESDA, there are estimated 42,000 people in the Metro that will benefit from this. Some of the services 911 TESDA will offer are massage, carpentry, and housekeeping. After its NCR launch, TESDA is also planning to roll out the services nationwide.
What do you think of this? Your next plumber will be soon just one book away.
- LISTEN: Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Chris Stapleton collaborate in new single ‘Blow’
- WATCH: The official trailer for the live-action remake of Mulan is here!
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ breaks records with P292.5-M in 5 days
- Goose the Cat from Captain Marvel answers most-asked fan questions
- GUIDE: How to apply for Student Free Ride ID/Pass