The Emmy Award-winning Netflix series, Queer Eye, is officially rolling out its fourth season and its taking the Fab Five—Antoni Porowski (Food & Wine), Bobby Berk (Interior Design), Jonathan Van Ness (Grooming), Karamo Brown (Culture) and Tan France (Fashion)—back to Kansas City for more transformation adventures.
The new episodes are set to change the lives of the “stylistically challenged into hip and happening savants,” with, as per usual, their infectious brand of self-love, confidence, and encouragement.
The show, whose original series ended more than a decade ago, got rebooted on Netflix back in 2018, introducing audiences around the world to not just modern aesthetic, but also diverse perspectives.
The fourth season of Queer Eye will premiere globally on Netflix this July 19.
Watch the debut trailer here:
- LISTEN: Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Chris Stapleton collaborate in new single ‘Blow’
- WATCH: The official trailer for the live-action remake of Mulan is here!
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ breaks records with P292.5-M in 5 days
- Goose the Cat from Captain Marvel answers most-asked fan questions
- GUIDE: How to apply for Student Free Ride ID/Pass