Want to gain some film-related experience, or simply looking for something to do that’s both meaningful and enriching? Well, Cinemalaya could be the place for you.
The country’s biggest independent film festival is looking for volunteers for its 15th year run.
“Cinemalaya, the Philippines’ biggest independent film festival, is in need for volunteers as our premiere draws closer,” the Cultural Center of the Philippines writes in a post. “Various opportunities also await those who would dedicate their time and efforts in immersing themselves not just in Philippine cinema, but the industry around it as well.”
The said opportunities include the following:
- assisting the ushers during registration
- manning the different kinds of booths during shows and festivals
- assisting with the operation of the RF Card (ID) reader for subscription cards during festivals
- working side-by-side with local and international artists performing at the Center
- assisting at the CCP’s merchandising booth
- assisting the backstage production staff in a performance or festival
- answering customer queries at the CCP Box Office
Those who are interested to lend Cinemalaya a hand must fill out the form via Cultural Center of the Philippines’ website. Once accomplished, applicants can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org July 18, 2019, two weeks before the film festival officially starts.
Will you volunteer for this year’s Cinemalaya? We think it’s worthwhile!
Featured Image from Cinemalaya on Facebook
- LISTEN: Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Chris Stapleton collaborate in new single ‘Blow’
- WATCH: The official trailer for the live-action remake of Mulan is here!
- Expendables 4 might be happening, Sylvester Stallone said it himself
- Tom Holland’s Peter Parker is growing up, just like us
- 5 stress-relieving hobbies you can learn online for free