We’re not joking here.
Sylvester Stallone posted on Instagram for his 4th of July celebrations, but it wasn’t a photo of fireworks – it was of his character Barney Ross from the action-packed Expendables franchise.
In the caption Stallone writes, “All of those 4th of July fireworks got my mind going. I am starting to cook up the next adventure!” We might as well call it in, there is going to be a fourth Expendables movie.
The previous three films brought together action stars like Stallone, Jason Statham, Terry Crews, Randy Coutore, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and so much more as the trilogy progressed.
Some ideas for a fourth film include an all-female team, plus other action stars like Keanu Reeves and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Who do you want to see in a new Expandables movie?
- Is Gerald Anderson also planning to enter military service?
- This sustainable fashion exhibit shows that being stylish can be more eco-friendly
- You’ve been playing UNO wrong this whole time
- Bamboo Manalac is proud of ‘The Voice Kids’ alumnus JK Labajo
- Charlie’s Angels trailer drops featuring Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, and Ella Balinska