Want to experience Hawkins, Indiana during the summer of 1985 in real life? Well, we know exactly where you should go—the PLDT Home and Smart’s “Stranger Things 3 Fun Fair.”
A fun-filled pop-up that takes everyone into the quirky ’80s universe of the hit Netflix series, the four-day fair, which will run until July 7, offers a fun experience for you and your friends who are eager to geek out over the show.
Upon registration, you will be tasked to accomplish missions and collect points in various themed booths: the Dustin’s Toy Museum where you should race against time to look for all of Dustin’s belongings, the Glamorama booth where you must dress up in the best ’80s looks, the Scoops Ahoy Ice Cream Shop where you answer riddles for free ice cream, the Slingshot Revenge Shooting Gallery where you must shoot down villains, and the Upside Down booth where you must defeat the Demogorgon in a virtual reality game.
The best part? Those who will be able complete the mission can win exclusive Stranger Things ’80s memorabilia and watch snippets from the latest season along the journey. That’s first dibs on everything Stranger Things-related!
The PLDT Home and Smart Stranger Things 3 Fun Fair runs until July 7 at the SM Mall of Asia Atrium.
- This sustainable fashion exhibit shows that being stylish can be more eco-friendly
- You’ve been playing UNO wrong this whole time
- Bamboo Manalac is proud of ‘The Voice Kids’ alumnus JK Labajo
- Ed Sheeran pop up store coming to Manila this July; here’s how to get first dibs
- Netizens react to Halle Bailey’s casting as Ariel in “Little Mermaid” live-action remake