Lately Ed Sheeran has been dropping collab after collab with various artists such as Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, and Khalid for his No. 6 Collaborations Project, but the news only gets better from there – he’s opening a pop up store in Manila.
Warner Music Philippines posted earlier today, July 4, a video of Sheeran inviting Filipino fans to his upcoming pop-up store in UP Town Center, Quezon City – one of many shops that will appear all around the world.
Apart from the record itself, fans will be able to get a hand on exclusive merchandise and, as Sheeran puts it, “stuff you wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else.” There will also be performances from local acts like Inigo Pascual, Leane and Naara, and Banna Harbera.
He ended the video saying he was excited to come back to Manila, so while waiting you can drop by UPTC on July 13, 2019 (from 10AM-10PM) for the one-day-only access to the No.6 Collaborations Project pop up store.
Are you excited for some Ed Sheeran merch? Pre-register at this link!
- Netizens react to Halle Bailey’s casting as Ariel in “Little Mermaid” live-action remake
- VIRAL: Bottle Cap Challenge videos has us staring in awe
- Solenn Heussaff’s 4 secrets to achieving goals
- Gabbi Garcia gives 3 tips in starting up your own business
- Henry Cavill to play Sherlock alongside Millie Bobby Brown in Enola Holmes