Sneakerheads and die-hard Toy Story fans alike are in for a treat. Footwear and apparel brand Reebok has reimagined its Instapump Fury model with designs inspired by the animated movie franchise’s well-loved characters.
Made in collaboration with streetwear and sneakers retail store BAIT and animation film giant Disney Pixar, the shoe’s release is in celebration of Toy Story 4. The pair comes in mismatching colorways for each foot, taken directly from Buzz Lightyear and Sheriff Woody.
The left side is clad with purple and green, tones representative of the film’s Space Ranger superhero. The inner collar is purple against a green heel pull stamped with “SR.” A red Instapump button is right at the top of the shoe, surrounded by black and yellow hazard stripes. The word “LIGHTYEAR” is at the green sidewalls, while red stripes appear at the vamp.
Meanwhile, the right side of the pair takes Woody’s colorways, featuring black and white cow patterns on the side and light blue denim underlays next to yellow detailing. Mid-western dragonfly motifs can also be seen on the red tongue tab and heel pull. Only a handful of pairs of the BAIT x Disney Pixar x Reebok Instapump Fury “Toy Story” will be produced and will be available in BAIT’s physical and online stores. Fortunately for us, worldwide shipping is available. MORE READS:
- Asylum Manila: Things you need to know before visiting the horror house
- Jasmine Curtis-Smith gives 5 tips to start a sustainable lifestyle
- Join Atom Araullo as he runs 2 billion kilometers for refugees
- Anthony Davis, Klay Thompson to join LeBron James in Space Jam 2
- Here’s what to expect at Park Bo Gum’s first ever fanmeeting in Manila